Part 20 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 20



AT Evening me and Randhir singing and dancing on random songs,eating strawberries, laughing and doing crazy stupid things...
Then "Marry Me"an English song play on radio.
"May I have this dance?"He asks bending over like he is bowing.He looks like he is a Prince.I can't help but smile as I take his hand,and he leads me to the center of the kitchen where we were.,He takes my hand,and lifts them up around my neck.And he place his hands on my waist,as he slowly starts to sway us to the music.He comes closer as we dance,and its almost like we are hugging.
His hands side down to my lower back,and my arms become tighter around his neck,so that we are even closer.
"How do u know how to dance?"I ask.He laughs a little.
"I am full of surprises"He whispers in my ear leaning over.And then he takes my other hand in his ,and keeps the other sturdy on my back as he takes me into a dip.I smile up at him,and he smiles back down at me.I stare deep into his brown eyes,and think about how they always dance in the movies.How they always look into each other's eyes and how would they kiss for no reason.They would have little play fights ,and always be happy with each other.They fell in love.I used to always remember thinking about how I wished things like that was real,but on the inside ,I knew it wasnt .But here being with Randhir ,I think i am starting to learn that love is real,and its 10 time better in real life than in those silly movies.

It seems like the song ended way to early. Randhir kisses the top of my head and pulls me into a tight hug.I wrap my arms around him tight.
"Do you think its really bad?"I ask
"Do I think what's bad?".
"About us not telling anyone"I say.He chuckles a little.
"Of course not, people do it all the time.Don't worry"He says and I smile at him.I need to stop worrying so much and as per Rahul I will tell him everything straight.
"Besides I get to do things and no one has to know"He says with a wink causing me to giggle.
"Like what?"I ask.He takes a step closer to me and kiss on my cheek and tails down to my neck causing me to laugh.I push him away and roll eyes at him.He takes my hand and entwines our fingers together He starts walking forward ,cauing me to walk backward,not knowing what's behind me.I run into the wall and he laugh.He leans closer to me and whispers in my ear.

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 21 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 19 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category