Part 11 - Give You What You Like by Naina


"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 11


What the hell r u doing here ..... Huh 😖... I asked him ...

Kyu m apni gf k sath Ni jaa skta kahi ... Bt tuj jaise useless iss mall m kya Kr ri h ..... He said with a frown ..there ny also holding my hand....

You better leave me .... Okay .... Main yaha kuch bhi karo m.u don't need to interefere .... Get this strt in yr head ,,...and she tried to get away from him ...

And there came his gf ... I remember her ... Yes ishika ... Another gal who just used to utter shits abt people ...

Baby... ... Why r u wasting ur time on this girl .. She is just a waste ..... She said with
A smirk ...

No yr ... Lemme see she is still a virgin or not ... Or her so called theories are only applied Fr me .... He said again holding my hand ....

I jerked his hand off and slapped him ...

U dare speak about me ... With ur mouth ... Go to hell ...and don't touch me ... I nearly shouted ......

He pressed my hand on my mouth ..... Amd twisted my wrist ...
I tried to kick him out bt it only intended his grip .. While that ishika also waved her hand to slap me ...

Bt that slap didn't reach me ...... Amd there I saw randhir ..pushing her aside ....

Amd he gripped parth 's nape and punched him on his face ......
And there fight started. .... ..

At last i pulled randhir away and pulled him towards their car .....

It was silence during the while car 🚗 drive ... Once we reached his bungalow... Randhir handed me the bags and straight away went to his room ... And locked him in....

While I was stunned tht he not even asked me about parth or ishika ....why were they humiliating... Why they. Were trying to hit me ....

And these thoughts brought sleep 💤 to me ..and I not even looked over my clothes ......

#naina

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 




Read Next Part 12 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 10 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category