Part 5 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 5


"Why didn't se come?"Randhir murmured to himself waiting for sanyukta at the same spot they met yesterday.It has been half and hour by the given time to her but she didn't came .

"Sanyukta,its wrong I mean how could u do that to someone?!"Vidushi said to sanyukta who was getting ready to go at a party with Rahul.
"I didn't do anything wrong, u know vidushi Rahul asked me for the party and I can't deny him."Sanyukta said applying mascara .
"Sanyukta don't make stupid excuses at least don't with me.I know u don't like Randhir ,but sanyukta u hated him when u both were child now its time to grow up."
"So what u want from me,I mean should I start liking him?"Sanyukta asked him shrugging her shoulders up.
"Well , I don't have any problem with it but at least u should inform him that u are not coming. And don't worry I will pick him if u don't mind"vidushi said winking at her.
"Shut up!And I don't have his address or any contact number.. So..I can't inform him..I am getting late ,Rahul is waiting."Sanyukta said picking up her purse.

"Sanyukta just one thing I have to say to u ,I know u don't like Rahul and u are with him bcoz of ur step parents but remember one thing true love never come again and again."Vidushi said hugging her.

"Hey looking gorgeous beautiful"Rahul complimented her giving her a quick peck at her cheeks..while she just smile in return.
She never got shy around him ,Vidushi's word were ringing in her she was not wrong but how she will inform him.

And as per true love Sanyukta never excepted that after she lost her parents.

At the party...
"Hey sanyukta,"Randhir called her from behind when she was standing with Rahul.
Sanyukta turned with Rahul to see Randhir in black denim infront of them.
"Ra..Randhir"She stammered a bit due to guilty but somewhere she was happy to see him.
"I was waiting for u but u didn't came ,anyways its nice to see u here and u are looking good."He said passing his smile and then look at Rahul with curiosity.
"Umm..Randhir meet my Fiancé Rahul Shrivastav"She introduced him holding his hand with a smile.
"Ohh ,hello Mr shrivastav "Randhir passed him his hands greeting with a smile.
"Rahul he is Randhir..umm.He is my classmate, actually we were about to meet today for some project but then I came with u here...I am sorry Randhir"She said with guilty but her main guilty was the lie that she introduced him wrong.
And Randhir was equally surprised but he understand the reason behind it and therefore didn't say anything just passed a smile and excused him from there.

While sanyukta was suffering from guilty and the strange part she felt was that why he didn't say anything.Vidushi was right she has to meet him at least to say a sorry..

"Randhir"She called him when he was about to leave the party.
"I am sorry I said a lie ,I just..."
"Hey relax I understand why u said lie,and don't worry I don't feel bad.. Seriously.. But I am hurt .."He said looking at other side.
"Hurt..?"
"Yes first of all u didn't told me about Rahul and then u let me wait there..huh.."He said in a fake angry voice making her laugh a bit.
"And u know what how u can compensate it,how u can make me feel better?"
"How?"
"By meeting me tomorrow at the same place ,at morning 10:am just for the beginning of our new freindship dont worry i will not steal u from ur fiance ."He said with a smirk.

"Ok done"She passed him her hand with a smile.

But somoeone saw them together. ..

Next part is on the way.....just tell me if story is not going good.


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 6 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 4 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category