Part 19 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 19


It is such a good feeling when you get so much of time spending with the people who you care … also the person who was stranger to you a month ago is your topmost priority .. well such kind of feeling is so awesome ..
I used to trust my parents , my 2 year old boy friend but it was like all of them ditched me and threw me out of their home ….. it irked me to come to the same place after so many years bu it was like the od has destined me here only … . From here only I can get my soulmate … I don’t know from when ibegan to imagine randhir as my one ,,,,,…. Days were passing so swiftly around …. He completed another week in his company and because of him and him only the company began to move up … I was really happy for him …. And gradually he became more punctual and one day ……………………….
I opened my eyes and found that it was 10 am …. We ought to reach office at 8 and it was 9 ….. I hurriedly brushed my teeth and ran to his room to wake him up …. But he was not there …. A note was lying on his bed and it read ………
ITS OKAY SANYUKTA …… I HAVE LEFT FOR OFFICE AND A CAR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO PICK YOU UP …… EAT THE BREAKFAST AND COME STRAIGHT TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM … THERE IS AN IMPORTANT MEETING AND I WANT YOU THERE BEFORE 10 ……………..

Damn it is now 10 … what will happen now to me ……………
I hurriedly got ready and left the food as it is and sat on the car…..
I reached his office at 10:30 am
And entered the conference room ..only to get glare from everyone ……….
Sorry I am sorry I got late …. I said with my head down ……………………….
I prayed the god to save me from everyone wrath …especially randhir ,… he trusted me a lot and I cant get a chance to lend myself down in front of his eyes ….

#naina

One more ? ys or no ,,….
And how was this ………………….. I know short … but koi ni I know you love me a lot


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 20 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 18 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category