Part 24 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 24


Part-24..
OUR LITTLE SECRET...
"Do u have to go?"I ask as we walk across my room to the window that he came in through.
"Yes,ur parents will be waking up soon and I will never get out then"He says.
"Would that be such a bad thing?For u to never get out?"I ask.He smiles and wraps his arms around me.He leans down and kisses me softly passionately.When he pulls back,it feels like he has taken back all the warmth my body has.He kisses the top of my head,sending shivers through my body,but bringing another smile to my face.
"By sanyu"He says while crawling through the window and then finally to the ground.
"Sanyukta"I hear Mom's voice yell from downstairs,.We both freeze and his eyes go wide.
"Run"I yell,he run towards the gate and I towards downstairs.
"Coming"I yell half jogging,half running down the stairs.
"Yes?"I ask walking into kitchen
"Were u on the roof?"She ask with a worried look.
As soon as she asked about the roof I got nervous.What if she saw Randhir and she is just testing me?What will she think about Randhir?may be she didn't see him...
"No?"I say but more like a question,and playing dumb.
"I swore I heard someone walking on the roof?She says looking up at ceiling.
"I didn't hear anything"I say looking out the window towards the gate.I wonder how far Randhir is?
"You are acting funny ,are u OK?"she asks.
"Yeah,I am good"I say with a smile.it was more fake than a real one though.I am just really worried about Randhir, or Dad and mom finding about us.
Next day in the morning Dad is standing nearby the window looking at the gate where Randhir wents.
'"Hey good morning, Dad"I say with a smile.He takes his eyes from the window and glares at me without speaking a word and without smiling. Is he mad at me?He starts to shake his head and turns to me.
"I really hope u don't have a little secret sanyukta"He says and went away....

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 25 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 23 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category