Part 14 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 14



"Sanyukta"He says pulling me into a hug when I reach at his door.Its exactly what I need right now.I hug him back,tightly not wanting to let go.
"Now tell me what's wrong?"He asks,letting me seat.I can't hold it longer so I just start crying .
"Mom,told me everything about my real family.My brother and sister both are dead and my parents are in jail for a murder .My whole family is destroyed." I say as more and more tears come.
Randhir sighs and hug me.He wraps his arm all the way around me,causing me to lay my head on his chest.He is so warm and I am wet and cold but yet he hugs me tight like he doesn't care how cold and wet I am how bad I am looking due to rain or how bad I look in general.He meant what he said last night ,he is my family.Forever.
"Its OK I am here for u"He says
"Look at me"He says when I remain silent.
I look up at him .He wipes the tears .His eyes meet mine and he cups my face
"You are safe here don't worry about ur family.if they didn't want u ,that was their mistake.And it was a bad one.But I am glad they didn't kept u.
He explains and I stare at him confused
"Why"?I ask.
"Because i never would have met u"He says and a small smile Crept on my lips.
"I am serious"He says laughing a little.
"I want to confess something"he says.
"What?"
"You are the closest freind I have ever had"He says tightening his grip around my waist.
"Ever?"I ask.
"Ever,ever,ever"He says with a smile ,causing me to smile.But his smile disappears after a minute.
And he just stares at me.
"You are staring me again"I say with a laugh but he don't laugh with me.
"I can't help it"He says.
"Why not?.."I ask.
"You are just..."He starts and my smile disappeares.
"Perfect"He says causing me to look at him with amaze.I am so awed by what he just said that I don't have any words myself.myself
"What?"Is all I can manage to say
"You are perfect"He says again.
"Randhir-" I start by he uses his hand to lift my chin,and leans toward me,and lock our lips together.He holds it there for a couple of seconds. And then pulls away looking into my eyes.I couldnt even think during the kiss,he surprised me so much,that all I could do was focus on him ,without even thinking I set up leaning towards him and kiss him agan.He takes his hand and touches it to my cheek,like he is guiding the kiss.I placed my hand on his neck,and slide upto his hair.He takes his free hand and places it on my hip and I put my free hand on his chest.He leans back but goes right back into another kiss..

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 15 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 13 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category