Part 9 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 9


The morning rays hit my face and I was the first one to wake up ..... I could feel his heartbeats ... Amd this gave chills round ky spine .... His one hand was on my back while other was resting on my waist.. I tried a lil to move .. Bt his tight hold denied me any movement .....

Suddenly I felt him moving a bit .... And I shut my eyes tight to show him that I was sleeping .....

I could feel his gaze over my face... Which made me smile and I tried my best not to smile .....

Suddenly I felt his warm touch on my cheeks .... He was caressing my skin....

After 10-15 minutes he held me in his arm and laid me on my bed ....

When I opened my one eye I saw i was in my bed while I could also see his retreating figure ........

Randhir ...i whispered ....

Oh you were awake ... He said with his one eyebrow up .....

Yeah .. WO ... Muje ..ahhh m.. Haaan wo ek baat puchni thi ... WO main yaha nayi hun na so can you accompany me to the shopping ..... I said in a go .... It was not like I was new here and I didn't know anything abt this place ... ... I had spent my long 20 years in delhi ... Bt my bad luck ir I could say that freaking incident brought me here .. Not only away from my hometown but also from my loved ones ...
I wanted him to come out of this place ..come out of his grief ....

No ... He straightway denied e and was about to move out .. If the room ... Bt I hurriedly took a scissors in my hand and ran towards him .....

Randhir Singh shekawat. .... I shouted ....

He turned and made a annoyed face...

I don't know m. You are coming with me otherwise I will give a cut to my hand ,... I warned him ..,

You are acting stupid ..... He said nd tried to take the scissors from me .. Bt I backed off and give a small cut in my arm .....

I didn't know how .... He became so angry that he took away the scissors threw it somewhere ,.. Grabbed my arm and began to wipe out the blood ....

Go get ready we are going at 10 am ... He just said that and moved out of the room ...

I knew he was angry ... Bt finally he will come with me ....

#naina


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 




Read Next Part 10 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 8 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category