Part 8 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 8


The day went so good in his company, after so many days I have felt so good with someone. After vidushi I found a real and good freind In him.
"Where u were the whole day"?Vidushi almost scolded me with her angry wired face when I reached home.She always cares for me and that's why she used to scold me whenever I do something stupid and I admit I was stupid to not inform anybody about my outgoing with Randhir ,how could I they would have kill me but I would have told her at least.

"I was with Randhir"I whispered to her on our way to hall.But I nearly stop when I saw my parents with angry looks and my fiancé' sitting nearby them with a smile.But his smile never make me to smile or I never found his smile attractive.
"Where were you?"Dad scold me in a low tone due to Rahul's presence with his eyes narrow."umm..i was with Shruti for a project"I lied making my best effort with a fake smile.I know i was wrong to lie them but how could I mention them that where I was and with whom.
"Make sure next time to inform us"Mom also scold me with a fake smile looking at Rahul ,she was signalling me to sit beside him and I do.

After a while a priest came ,and my parents along with vidushi and Rahul stood to greet him,so I..

"Panditji,yeah meri beti h Sanyukta aur ye h mere hone wale damad Rahul Shrivastav,aur yeah h inki kundliyan ap Zara dekhke btaye ki shaddi ka shubh muhrat kabka h"Dad completed his sentence with a smile while my eyes got widened in shock or surprise I don't know.
I look at Mom, she passed me a happy smile then I looked at Dad who put his hand on my head giving me blessings, then I look at vidushi who give me a wink to which I eyed her ,and then I look at the person I am supposed to get married.
Rahul press my hands with his giving me a smile.
Everyone present there was so happy beside me,yes I am not happy ,I was not happy from the beginning, my parents misunderstood our freindship as our love and got us engaged but getting married to the person I don't love is a totally different thing.
I respect Rahul ,I admire him his efforts to be a part of my family ,my life but he never gains a part of my heart.No one ever succeed in that ,then how could I marry to him.
Lost in my thoughts I totally forget the people around me who are greeting each other as the priest has announced our marriage after 3 months....

"Can we meet"?Randhir message me.
"Sorry, I am busy"I replied.
I don't want to meet anyone right now.

2days rolled and I didn't meet Randhir, I was living my previous life,home to college, college to home then 1or 2parties with Rahul.
I want a change in my life but everything is not so easy as it looks.
And I put everything on my fate. For rest of the days...


......To be Continue in the next Part !!




Read Next Part 9 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 7 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category