Part 15 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 15


I wake up to the sound of bird singing.I open my eyes to see Randhir ,who is deep asleep.I smile a little as I noticed he has his arms wrapped around me.But my smile disappear soon when yesterday's moments flashback.A pain of guilt shoots through me as I remembered what happened between me and mom.
I lay my head on Carden's chest to shake those bad moments away.Then I feel him kiss the top of my head,and I smile opening my eyes.
"Good ,morning"He says with a smile.
"Good morning,"I smile back.
"What do u want to do today?"He asks setting up.
"I don't know"He looks up at the ceiling like he is thibking really hard. And I can't help but giggle.
"We could ......go on a picnic?"He asks.I smile.
"We could... Drive in the car around for no reason?"
"We could....Go on swimming?"He continued. I roll my eyes at him.
"Or we start rebuilding this house?"He says jumping up.
"Let's do it"I say jumping up to.
"Let's start with the living room"He says holding paint brush and paint..
"Okk"
We both start with the walls.
After a minute ,i look over at him and I found he is looking at me.
"What?"I ask.He smiles and close his eyes.
"Oh!no I am blind"He says.I stare at him confused.
"Randhir what are u doing?"I ask.He Start coming closer to me.
"I can't see where I am going!"He says holding out his arms ,with the paint brush.
"Randhir!don't u dare!"I say backing up against the wall.He peeks through one eye and runs over to me,putting paint all over my arms,neck and even some on my cheeks and nose.
"Randhir"I yell as he start to laugh really hard.I grab my paintbrush and put paint all over his cheeks ,nose and mouth and he stops laughing.
"Oh Randhir I didn't know u wore blue lipstick."I say tapping the top of his head.
"Oh!u know ,jus trying something new"He says posing, like a model ,causing me to laugh even more.
"And how that's working out for u?"I ask
"Pretty good..it attracts all ladies."He says with a wink.I roll my eyes.
"Is that so?"I ask He take a step towards me.
"Yes it is.they are all dying to have blue lips too."He says using his hand to tilt my chin up to kiss him.when he was about to kiss me I step back.
"Too bad I hate blue lipstick."I say with a wink.and turn back around to finish painting my wall.I hear his chuckle.
"That .was. cold"He says.
"Oh,i know"I say with a giggle.He wraps his arms around my waist ,and picks off the ground causing me to laugh really hard.He starts spinning me around and around until we fall.

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 16 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 14 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category