Part 4 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 4


Breaking the trance I again started walking..
"Wait"He yells coming back from behind me.
"Agarwal Mansion is 3 miles away from here.He says giving me a look like i am crazy.
"So?"I ask.
"You are going to walk 3miles?"He asks.
"Yeah"I say like its no big deal.
"At least let me give u a ride"He says looking at the horse.I think about it for a sec.
"We are not supposed to be together.If they knew I talked to u,I would be dead.I say turning back around and starting to walk down the road again.
This time he doesn't try to stop me,instead he start walking with me.
"Well,i can't let u walk alone .That's dangerous for a girl like u"He says looking ahead.
"A girl like me?"I ask as my anger starts to build up.
"Yeah"
"What's that supposed to mean?"I ask
"I am not saying u r weak or anything,bcoz I don't know if u r.I am saying there are wired guys who wouldn't mind picking u up and taking u home for the night..."
"OK"I say not wanting to hear rest of it.
"No guy would want me anyway"I say like he is crazy.
"Guys around here would pick up any girl."
"So I am something that they would pick up as an last option?"I ask.
"I didn't say that"He says looking at me.
"You just did"I again yell at him.
"I didn't say you were just something they would pick u on the street as a last option.He also yells.
"So i am not?"
"No"
"Then what I am?"I ask
"A very stubborn girl who offers guys knife to stab her with"He says.its make me laugh a little.
"I will take that as a compliment"I smiled too.
He looks over at me and smile a little bit too.But he tries to take it back.
"You are ok?"He says.I look at him confused.
"What?"I say
"I figured u would be one of those snotty city brats..He says.I give him a bad look but i dont know what it means.
"So u r ok"He says with a half smile.
"Yup i am,I am always ok"I say with a smirk.
"Ya right I saw it few mins ago,at least I can walk before falling into ditches"He says I roll my eyes at him.
"Oh really?"I ask.He smiles at me and i push him really hard to make him fall into the ditch.I start to laugh and then i hear a splash.My eyes go wide,and I run over to see that I just pushed him into the start to the lake.
"I am so sorry"I yells as he wipes the water away from his eyes.He is floating with the water coming upto his shoulders.
"Do u know what will make me feel better"?He asks .I feel terrible.
"What?"I ask with a look of worry.
"If I had a partner to swim with".And even before I can answer,he pulls me into the water with him.
Once my head goes under water,I realize how cold the water is.coming back to the surface, I see him laughing really hard.My eyes narrow.
"You think that's funny?"I ask.He can't stop laughing so he just nods.
"Do u want to know what I think is funny?"I ask.
He starts to stop laughing and looks over me.I put my hands on his head and lift myself up,making him go under.I start laugh,and then let go .When he comes up back,I am the one laughing.
He then starts laughing too.
"I think this is the start of a pretty good freindship."He says i smile at him.
"You know we can't be friends ,Randhir.
"Yes we can"
"How"I ask.
"We just have to see each other in secret.That simple"He says.
"That makes sound like we are dating.."I say wrinkling my nose.He laughs a bit.
"It wont be i promise"He says holding out his pinkie finger to me like a little kid.
"Pinkie promise"He says,i laugh a little and wrap my pinkie around his.
"But we need a secret hiding place!"He say letting go.
"I don't know my way around here very well.."I say.
"Tomorrow, meet me here,and i will show you around ."He says.
"Ok"I say and we both let go out of water.
I don't know why I agreed whenever he touches me something weird feel...I don't know what it is and I don't want to know.
But one thing is certain I feel good in his company..

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 5 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 3 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category