Part 43 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 43


Part-43...
OUR LITTLE SECRET....
"Is that everything?"I ask Randhir as he zips up his suitcase.He sighs and nods.
"I think so.if I forgot anything just bring it the next time we see each other."He explains .I nod not knowing how long that will be.
I stare at the ground,at our feet,not wanting to look him in the eyes.I know I will cry if I do that.I don't want him to leave.he basically just got here....
"Sanyu"Randhir says seeing how I am reacting.He lift my chin up so I can look at him.
"We will see each other soon."He says with just as much as sorrow in his eyes.
"And how are u so sure?'"I say as my voice gets a little even.Don't cry Sanyukta.Not in front of him.
"Are u kidding?we can't be separated for that long"He says trying to get a smile out of me but it doesnt work.
"Sanyukta"He says my name as he brings me into a tight hug and I hug him big as tight as I can.
"Just think.Soon,all of this will be over and we can spend as much time as we went together.The time just isn't right at this moment.But it won't be long."He explain.I love how he always tries to make me feel better even if he is feeling worse then I am.
"Promise?"I ask.
"Promise"He says sticking out his pinkie to wrap mine around his and I do just that with a smile on my lips.
He entwines our fingers together,and we walk out.
Once we get in the airport, at the baggage check,Randhir stops by the gate.He grabs my hand.I don't want to say words but he know the time is here,so he says them anyway.
"Its time for me to go home back"He says and I look down.
"Remember ur promise"I say and he lifts my head up by my chin again.
"It will be the only thing,I can think until I get to see ur beautiful face again."He says and kisses the top of my head.I close my eyes and lay my head on his chest.He wraps his arms tightly around my waist and we stand there for a minute.
I am sure people around us are saying things or are staring at us but that's the best part.we don't care what others think about us bcoz we love each other more than words can explain.
"Flight for Mumbai, is about to boarding"the lady announce and Randhir pulls away from hug He cups and faces and kisses me softly but it's so full of meaning that it brings tears to my eyes.He pulls away and start pecking my lips over and over causing me to laugh,and I push him away.
"I love u"I say with a tear roll down my cheek as my smile fades away knowing he has to leave.
I'i love u too"he say and kisses my cheek and pushes my hair behind the ear.He went away and turns around one last time waving me a bye.I wave back.
Then he is gone.
I knew that if I went home,I would just bawl my eyes out ,so I decided to go hospital to meet Dad.when I get out of the car and start to walk over to the main door and I see someone sitting on the bench out front all alone crying.its a guy probably of my age.I heart ache a bit seeing him like this.
I walk over to him and sit bedside him,he turns towards me and scoots to the other side saying a sorry like I was wanting him to move.
"I didn't mean for u to move,I came over here to see if u are OK?"I ask as he lifts his head up.but he didn't look at me.
"Why are u crying?"I ask.
"Why do u want to know?"he ask.the ache in my heart faded.
"Well sorry for trying to help u?"I say putting my hands up in the air like I was surrendering.
"Like u would be able to help"He says looking at me finally.
"Did u ever think that may be there are other people in the world with problems too beside urself"I say being stubborn like him
"Yelling at someone isn't going to make them feel better u know"
"And treating people like they are nothing when they are trying to help u is going to make it when u won't have any friends."I say a little bit angry now.I shouldn't have tried to help him in first place.
"I am sorry..I am just going through a lot right now,and i ....just don't know"He says with a sigh.
"Its k I know what it feels like"
"Kapil"He says offering his hand to shake.
"Sanyukta"I say shaking his hand.

I know its again boring but interesting parts with twists are coming just tolerate as only few parts are left...😁😁😁😁


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 44 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 42 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category