Part 18 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 18


"So , the military?"I ask him sitting in a nearby restaurant.
"I don't know, I have thought about it a little"He says looking over the paper next to him.
"It looks like u have thought about it a lot more then little"I say with a bit hurt tone.I was hurt due to this.
"I think it would get me away.somewhere better"He says.How he can say that place better where he doesn't have his own family.
"Atleast there people will look up at me as a hero.Someone who is trying to save their life but here..."He stops in the middle of his sentence.
"I am just known as the bad guy"He says staring up at the sky.
"You won't let people have a chance around here"I say.he looks at me.
"I won't?"Sanyukta they won't give me a chance"He says.
"Maybe if u would actually let someone get to know u every once in a while ,it would be different"I say.
"I let u try and get to know me.I even showed u how i felt ,and u walked away from it,not wanting anything to do with me.Then I try to tell u what I want to do ,and u discourage me about it."He says.
"May be it's because I don't want u to leave.May its because I feel the same way about you.Are u really going into the military to be a hero?Or are u going into self pity?"I ask a little angry.I stand up and start to walk away .i know that if I stay here and argue anymore ,I will get too angry and I will let it out all on him I cant do that on him.
"Sanyukta wait"He says.He walks towards me but I don't stop.
"Sanyukta'He says.
"What?"I ask still walking.
"Please look at me"He says but I don't look at him.
"Sanyukta please"He says holding my hand but I shake it.
"No,go ahead and fill out the military paper."I again say in a bit angry voice.He starts running and he catches me to up ,and stands in front of me.
"Do u really want to know why i got the papers?"He asks
"Sure why not"?I ask with a little bit of attitude.I sure hope he gets the hint that I am angry with him.He takes a deep breath and holds my hand.
"I got them because i thought u didn't want to be with me.I really cared about u,already.I did when we were younger too,but I knew you would never even give me a thought.So I thought that if I signed up for this ,i wouldn't have to deal with it anymore.I thought may be I could get away ,and find a new place where I belong."He explain.
"And?"I ask.He step closer and entwines our fingers together.
"I don't want to be anywhere else,except for right there with u"He says.I feel butterflies in my stomach.and we both smile together.


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 19 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 17 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category