Part 11 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 11


In the morning I wake up before him and take a round of his house ,his house is a big one with 2 bedrooms ,a dinning hall , a kitchen and a big hall.It seems to be too old, paint is faded like he said he don't come here regularly. May be that's why its not clean and maintained.
"Hey good morning,"He wakes up rubbing his eyes like a kid and make me smile.
"Good morning lazy kid"I say looking around the room we sleep.
"Hey!I am not lazy i am just sleepy,he says making me laugh again.
How he manages to make me laugh always..
"I know my secret hideout is ugly"He say scratching his neck.
"No its our secret hideout"I snap back throwing a pillow at him.
"OK,,ok our secret hide out but now we have to make it look good"He says with smile holding the pillow.But throw it back to me.But I bent down before the pillow hits me and show him tongue making him laugh.
"We will make it look amazing with my sense of design of course",I say causing him to rolls his eyes at me.
"How about we go now?"I ask starting to get excited.
"Are u serious"? He asks looking at me like I am some psycho path.
"Off course let's go"I yell grabbing his keys and running outside.
"Yeah,right u are not driving !"He yells chasing me down.He grabs me by my waist and swings me around in the air causing me to laugh really hard.
After doing shopping of decorative items we make our way back.
"I had a brother too"I say breaking the silence.He looks at me with surprise.
"What happened?"He asks.
"I don't know, I was never allowed to know anything about my family.all I know is that I have a brother and sister .To be honest I don't even know if they are both alive."I say with heavy voice.
"Why couldn't u ever know?"He asks.
"They didn't want me to.i guess i never had a real family before Them."I say with teary eyes.Randhir moves his hand over next to me,and entwines our fingers together.
"I will be our family,Anytime ,or anywhere you need me,I am here."He says,
"Forever"He says again .He leans over and kisses the top of my head.
"And ever"I add,and I lay my head on his shoulder.


......To be Continue in the next Part !!




Read Next Part 12 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 10 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category