Part 17 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 17


I came home last night,and solve matter with mom,who was worried that I would never come back.She hugged me and then apologized , and give me speech about never doing that again.
Its a new day,and they always say to let yesterday's pain drift away,but I didn't suffer pain,I made someone else suffer,and that makes me feel like a jerk.I immediately call him.
"Hey,this is Randhir"He says.
"Randhir I..."
"Its a voicemail.Leave me a message".
"Randhir its Sanyukta .I am sorry for yesterday,and I was just wanting to talk to you.call me back.Bye."I sigh and throw my phone on bed.probably he is mad at me.

Then my phone rings.It was my one of good freinds Radhika's phone.
"Hey sanyu.."she says as i hit button.
"Hey Radhu..how are u"
"I am great, I was wondering,are u doing anything?"She ask.
"Nope"I say.
"Well would u like to meet Sameer and I for lunch?"She asks.Who is sameer?Last I recall,she didn't have any brothers.
"OK,Where I am supposed to meet u"?I ask
After an hour I reach near a restaurant where me and Randhir went first..I recall him..and again become sad.
"Its good to see u"Radhika cheers as she pulls me into a tight hug.after our meet she introduced me to Sameer.
"This is sameer"She says with a smile.
"Is he ur brother?"I ask.Radhika laughs.
"You know I don't have any brothers.this is my fiance."She says.My eyes widen.Because to the guy she was engaged die.I didn't think she would ever move on.I know......i couldnt.
"Wow"I say.
"I will be right back.Sameer says and go to bathroom.
"Engaged?"I ask as he went away.
"Yeah"She says with a smile.
"Sanyu he is perfect. He treats me like a princess."she says.
"I am just surprised I guess.I say.her smile disappeared a little .
"Why?"She ask in confusion.
"Don't get me wrong.I am beyond happy for u,but I am surprised u could have moved on from Pankaj."I say and she looks down at hand.
"It took me a long time" She says.I nod.
"What about u?"she asks after a minute.
"Who am I dating?"I ask.
"No one"I say.
"Whatever !I am sure u have to beat the guys off the bats!She says making me laugh.
"I Do really like this one guy"I start.
"Who?"She basically ask jumping out of the seat.
"I can't say"I say.
"Oh!come on sanyu,Who am I going to tell?"She ask.
"Its not that I am afraid u would tell,but that u wouldn't approve"I explain.She rolls her eyes at me.
"Do u know who Randhir is....?I say with fear.and her smile fades away.
"Randhir Singh shekawat.?"She asks.
"Yes"I say with sigh.
"Oh"she says.
"I told u..."
"Don't get me wrong,sanyu ,I will always support ur choices ,but I am just surprised ur parents would allow u to spend enough time with him,to get to know him."She explain. I look at my hand.
"They don't know"I say. She remain silent for few secs.
"Wow"she says and I know she is confused.
"Well,i better get to meet this guy."she says.I look back at her confused.
"I have to approve before he dates my best friend"She says winking at me.
After a while during talking to them..I look out of the window and see a couple of boys walk out with recruiting papers of military in their hands.Suddenly I see Randhir there .my eyes widened. I see him waving bye to some guys.I walk out of the restaurant and almost run to him .
"Hey"he says looking me.
"Hii"
"You didn't answer my calls."i say.He sighs.
"I am sorry. I was busy."He explains.
"Yeah,I can see that"I say.
"I thought u didn't want to go into military"I ask feeling like he lied
"I don't know if I am or not".He says.I feel like my heart was just ripped in half.He can't go.
"Randhir..."I start.He meets eyes with me.I take a step closer..,and lean in to kiss him.I give him a quick peck on his lips.
"I am so sorry"

And I am sorry if part is boring....😁

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 18 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 16 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category