Part 24 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 24

I accelerated towards the washroom and held my toothbrush .around which a paper was wrapped... I untied it and it read
I HAVE ALREADY LEFT FOR THE OFFICE … BECAUSE AT 5 AM I GOT A TEXT FROM SIA THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE AN URGENT MEETING AT 8 AM ….. SO I LEFT AT 7 …. 
BTW THANKS FOR THE LOVELY NIGHT … 
BYE heart emoticon
Well it was really sweet of him to inform me all this but an urgent meeting .. well this was really uncalled for us …. And I was sure that cent percent sia was planning something …she always cling to randhir …..she always try to make me away from him and always show her cold side to me …. 
Anyways I dumped those thoughts and hurriedly got ready for the office ……..... 
After half an hour I reached the office and straightaway went to randhir’s room … but sia was already present there and both of them were discussing about some matter .. and I could sense that a debate was going on in there …….
As I entered the room I heard sia ‘s voice
Oh sanyukta its good you are here …. She said in her sugar coated voice… it was a law in our company that need to be followed and so you too have to follow that …. She continued
But for sanyukta ….. its not important …… randhir said
But randhir them she has to leave the company ….. if you will deny the other company members will revolt .. she said
No I am not leaving the company .. tell me what is the matter … I asked
See sanyukta ,,,.. it’s a rule here that when a person completes his/her 1 month then he/she has to sign a document in which it is stated that that person have to continue to work in this company for an year and you can not resign from here ………. Also the boss can also not make you leave this company ….. but sanyukta for you I know its not important …………. He said
But its for her own good only …. Now I am going to bring the papers ..sanyukta you should sign them now only …. She said and went out of the room leaving us alone to ponder about it more ……
Okay I will sign them randhir ….. I don’t want any more troules in your life ….. I said
But sanyukta after some time you have to leave … you have your own career …. You are a doc and what wil you do as my secretary for another 11 months …. And I am also recovering …. He said with a worried face.
Its just a part of my career randhir ….. but for me my fore most duty is to keep you healthy and take care of you ..Your anger and your stupid attacks .. I smiled …
After sometime sia came back again and I signed the papers ,,…randhir was not happy with this decision but I could see a never ending smirk on sia’s face which was giving me a hint that something evil is going to happen …………
#naina
Allright … I may give another update tonight 
And guys I need your reviews 
Not just adjectives like awsm … nice …. And all of them 
Please comment

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 25 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 23 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category