Part 25 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 25


I was about to pack my things from my desk and meet randhir waiting for me out of the office gate so that we can move out together ......

Hey sanyukta please take these files and check whether they are correct or not and after checking male them to Mr cooper .....
Said sia who just entered her cubical ....

But sia I was about to leave from here .... Said i trying to control my hatred for her ....


But they are important ... And as randhir trust you so much you can only do these ... Thank you .... And yes I will tell randhir to go .... Bye .... Saying this she went away

And I was here alone waiting for these files to complete .... This is so pathetic ... I have so much to do .... And I drowned myself in the piles of files ....

While at the office gate ...
Randhir was waiting for me .... While I was stuck in my work ..and there he saw sia coming towards him ... And the first thing he asked was about me .....

Where is sanyukta??

She is stuck in work ... There is huge work that she ought to complete tonight only.... You can leave ... Said sia ....

No ... I will wait for her ... He said

Randhir there are around 20 files then she need to mail them too .. She will get late ... You go .... She said .... Well I can accompany you ....

But you have your car right? He asked

Yes but the driver is in leave ... So I came alone ... Come on randhir lets go .... She said and dragged her to his car ....

And randhir drove in silence ... Ignoring her most of the time ... He was already sad because I was not able to come and now that sia's cheesy talks were irritating him .....

Finally he reached his home after dropping sia ....
He straight away went to his room and threw his coat and tie on the floor and began punching his punching bag....
He Was angry .. Yes hell angry .. His pacifier was not with him ....
And he slept there only on the floor ....
************************************
It was around 3am 🕒 when he woke up and found sanyukta no where around .. He checked the whole house but she has not yet arrived ....
He called in the office gate and the watchman picked it up ...

Is sanyukta aggarwal still working ? He asked politely....
No sir .. She left at 12 am only ... May be earlier than that ...... Hello ... Hello sir? .. But the line was already cut ....

The phone fell from his hand and tears made way to his cheeks ... And his lips were trembling ....
SANYUKTA WHERE ARE YOU ?

#naina

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 26 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 24 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category