Part 26 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 26


Randhir's forehead was constantly sweating because sanyukta was no where around him .... While his throat was still dry because of the vacuum created by sanyukta in his house ..... Her scent was missing ... It was how 5 am and there was no trace of sanyukta .... While his hall was filled with police 👮 who were constantly sending their troops for sanyukta ,.......

After sometime randhir got message ....
"WHENEVER SMILE TOUCHES YOUR LIPS .... I AM ALWAYS THERE TO SHOO IT OFF ....... "
Love RB

And that moment freezes for him ......
What the hell .... He began to shiver and went to his room ......
After a minute his phone rang ... With a similar number ....

He picked up the phone and placed it near his ears ......

A manly voice came ....----
And after talking with him ... He threw the phone down the table and tears kissed his cheeks ... He was feeling bad .... He was feeling isolated .......

He went down and asked the police members to leave ......
SIr sanyukta is with her friend ... She just informed me ... I am sorry I troubled you .... He apologized ....

But mr shekawat... This is so irresponsible of you .... You better not repeat this .. U ought to check at sanyukta's friends ... The commissioner said ...,

Again sorry ... He said
And the police left from his house ....
Amd randhir grabbed a bottle of alcohol amd drowned himself in it deeper and deeper ...
It was like it was his only solace ....
And he didn't realised when he passed out there only .....

****************10am 🕙 ************
He opened His eyes as the main door of his house clicks open and there i arrived in a messy state ... With my hair rough and in a bad state ,.. While my kajal was spread ..unevenly...
Tears made their way to my cheeks and i ran Towards randhir .....
Our eyes met and both of us hugged each other tight ......
Not leaving the air to come in between us .....
My heart was beating so loud ... First time I was so close to him .... I could feel his uneven breaths ...,

After sometime randhir distanced us and dragged me towards the bed and laid me there and kissed my forehead .......

Randhir ..... The moment I stepped out of the office a van came and pushed me inside the van and blind folded me ....I don't know who were they ... And now they just released me in a park and when i opened the blindfold I was sitting on a bench ..... From there only I ran and came here ..... I told him everything ......

While he was not showing any sign of surprise or something ..... He has just a plain expression ......

You are not angry 😠 that someone kidnapped me ..... I asked ...
Yes I was .. Now rest ... Lemme bring to you some soup and break fast ... You know what I have also not eaten anything since yesterdays night .... He confessed ...

And I smiled at his cuteness......
#naina

Guys one more part coming tonight ...
Stay tuned ...
Please comment ..,
It will turn into a great suspense ... But wait after a few parts you will get everything ....


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 27 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 25 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category