Part 46 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 46


He brought us the food ...after an hour ,... And I was sleeping at that time ....

He shook me a lil ..... But I was still asleep ....

Sanyukta wake up m... ...wake up .... I heard him ......
Umm Randhir what.... .. I spoke ... Rubbing my eyes ....

Sanyukta .,remember u were here for eating food .... Now come here ..and have this pasta ,.... He said smiling ....

And I grabbed the plate from his hand .....
And took one bite from it ..... It was totally uncooked ... And there was no taste of salt in it ..... .. Yes this has been made by Randhir only ...... Oh this guy .... Instead of making a bad face at his product ... I fell for his sweetness .....

I grabbed the whole plate and began eating all of it ......

So is it tasty .... ? He asked
Yay ofcourse its made by professionals so it need to be ..... I said ....

And he got so excited listening to my comments for his food .....
So Randhir ...what kind of life partner you want for you ? ... I asked ....

Lol what kind of question is this .... ? ... He asked ....

It is ...answer na .... I said ...
Okay I will ... U answer it first.....

No ... I asked first na .... So you will answer .... I insisted

No ..you answer then I will pakka ... He said this cutely so I agreed to it ...,

Okay ... I want a man who will always support me in every problems of mine ... Who will always keep me happy ,.. A person who will be strong like a wall for me but feathery from inside ..... .. He must love me ... Alot .... And will never cheat me ,.,, I said in a dreamy voice ....

Well I can do that for you .... He with a smirk ....

What ... Huh ,.. I stammered ...
His those deep eyes always make me drown in them .....
And he began to laugh ....
Yay yay make fun ... Now you tell me abt urs .... I said ..

Okay ... .,,he said ......

Wait for the next part .... To know abt his love

#naina



......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 47 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 45 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category