Part 36 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 36


The whole building got empty and randhir got inside my cabin by opening the door with the key and saw me sleeping there peacefully with my mouth a bit open ………. And smiled at my cuteness … he picked me up in his arms …. And scooped towards his car …he placed me on the passenger seat and began to drive the car ……. His eyes were again and again checking me out … he was getting distracted by me and was contantly looking at me…… suddenly his eyes caught a cyclist and was about to hit him but he instantly pulled the break and saved his life ,….. this gave a sudden jolt and I woke up…..
Where ,,… where I am ? iasked
You are in the car …we are heading towards home…..you slept in the office … he said
But how you brought me here ? i asked again..

I carried you till here .. he said and I blushed imaging how he must have carried me In his arms ….
After the conversion the whole car ride was very much silent ,,,…
We slept in our respective rooms ……… it was about 11 pm when I received a message ….
MEET ME TOMORROW SHARP AT 10 AM …. OR YOU WILL MISS EVERYTHING ….
And reading the message I figured out who It must be ……and I made a disgusted face ,,…. After so many years he is back ,…… he already destroyed my life and now he is calling me for what ?
A tear escaped from my eyes remembering my past ……… and I slept ……..
“ no … mom please don’t leave me ….. what is my fault…….. please mom …. Papa …… bhai … “
And I jolted up ..and saw randhir in front of me rubbing my palms lovingly …..
What are you doing here ? I asked
Uhh you were screaming and now u have fever too … wait lemme bring the thermometer .. he said and vanished before I could say something…
And the next moment i saw the thermometer popped inside my mouth…………
You were the doc right ? and you cant take caare of yourself and you call me the patient … huh .. he was angry at me for my carelessness………
Wow …100c … see what have you done to yourself ….. now rest …and lemme make soup for you ….. he said
100 is normal … its not that much … I said
Have I asked you ? then why are you suggesting me ….. and don’t mess with me ……..he said and left from there …….
It was such a change in my life …earlier was not given care …. No one took care of me ..and always scolded me … and now …….. so much care and love …. This is what life is …we can never understand its game….. it can do anything ,……………..
#naina
Want another one ? … then show me your love ……..

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 37 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 35 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category