Part 22 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 22

The floor beneath my foot slipped away ….. randhir was standing infront of me without any expression …. There was no sign of happiness ..no sadness …. No agony … no pain …… he was just like a live corpse ……………today only he startled me with his anger whose reason is yet unknown to me …… sometimes I think he is so confusing ……..
I came back to my senses when his words hit my ears ………….
You should call sia and inform her that we were not able to come to come because … lie to her and say that you got an urgent call …. Say anything ………. He completed his sentence and was waiting for my answer ……
I really got angry … this man is really impossible …. I mean first he turned into a fierce animak and ruined everything in the hotel ..then pushed me and when we reached home, he didn’t care to tell m anything just got inside his room and now when he came out of the room .. he is caring about that sia …
Anything else for your sia ? I said with a forced smile ….
Umm nothing …. He said while he was still standing there …….
Then you can resume your date …… I said in an angered tone
Sorry ? date with whom ? he asked
With your punching bag ,,,,and yes the alcohol too ……I said
You know about it ….. he said
Yes mr shekawat …. I found so many empty bottles from your cupboard… you can continue drinking them … wait you must be drinking them ….. hahah … okay lemme call your sia and inform her ……. You can shut the door and go …. I said sternly and went to the bed and picked up my phone to call sia .. ass gal …..
“Stupid … I am just a stupid ……… “ I heard his words …….
You know I am stupid … a freak who needs excuses o talk to a lady ….. a lady who is only with him … a lady whom he trusts only ….. and yes .. now I don’t drink alcohol .. I left it the day I confronted you with my feelings … and sanyukta my past is too strong ………. It has overpowered me a lot ………..and now I wanted to spend time with you … but I am here making excuses and talking about that sia which irks you …………. I heard his saying this in his most softest voice ……..

You could have said this to me …. Directly .. why you always make me angry … by sayin this //… I said and ran to him .,…….
So you got angered … he smirked
And I blushed … damn my cheeks were red and I was not able to control it anymore ,… I confined myself and turned my back at him ……….
#NAINA
PLEASE COMMENT
ANOTHER COMING .....SOON ,(TODAY ONLY>>>)

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 23 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 21 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category