Part 10 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 10


I wore my knee length blue colour frock ..... And came downstairs ... Where I saw Randhir a black shirt and blue denim jeans .... He was doing something with his phone .....

As I entered the hall ... I saw him staring at me... I suddenly felt a an uneven warmth on my cheeks .... Hell I was blushing ... He was just my arrogant patient and he has made me blush ....

I sided my thought away and looked over him ... I was expecting him to say something bt he just turned ....and sat in the car and opened the gate for me ...

I sat there quitely ...and we drove to a mall ...a very huge mall ..... I didn't had so much of money .... And by seeing the mall,I could make out that it was a bit expensive .... Bt didn't want to mention it to Randhir .....

I began to look upon some dresses .... I liked one it was a black colour knee length dress ..it was awesome .... Bt the very next moment the price tag brought me back to the reality ...it was of 70,000 .. A dress only for my dreams .... I took some casuals ...,and finally went at the counter to pay fr them ...

Wait I will pay for them ...... I heard his voice ....

No thnx ... I can do that myself .. I have money ... I argued ...

I m buying them to u ..amd this is my final decision ... He said ...
And grabbed the trolley from me .....

I was waiting fr him in lobby ...suddenly my eyes fell on a man ...
His only view brought stars infront of my eyes ... My felt heavy ..i was not able to stand ...., he was with a girl ..and they were quite sticking to each other .....
My heart beat increased ..... I didn't wanted to face him so I turned away .... And the very next moment I felt a pat on my shoulder .....

I was sweating in fear ..and as I turned ... I say him .... - Parth ....,

#naina

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 




Read Next Part 11 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 9 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category