Part 2 (His Entry) : A Lovely Twirl by Miti Gupta

 "A LOVELY TWIRL"

By - Miti Gupta 

Part 2 - His Entry......


Next morning I woke up at 6:00 a.m. and got ready. Then I went to canteen and ordered a sandwich. In the meantime Tany arrived there and st beside me.
Ta: tum bs itna hi khaogi?

S: haan? Kyun?
Ta: dieting pe ho kya?
S: nhi! Pr tum.....
Ta: itna kam khaogi toh zinda kaise rahogi?Issliye tum itni ptli ho. Mera toh 2 sandwiches ke niche kaam hi nhi chlta
S: aur mere liye to ek hi bohot hai. Chalo bye, class k time ho gya hai.

I entered the class half an hour before and strted reding the 1st chapter.Then after sometime everyone start arriving.Then a guy came and sat beside me and a girl offered him a rose. He kissed her hand and thanked her.

It was so irritating for me. "Fairy tale" concepts I hate it. 

He offered that rose to me bt I refused to accept it.
G: See I m the most dashing guy of the college and u r refusing . Thats not fair. 

S: U may be the most handsome guy of the college bt I don't care. I said with a frown

He snatched my hand kissed it and handed the rose in it.
S: Can't u understand I don't want ur rose.
G: hey! Let me know u mý name. My name is Randhir Singh Shekhawat ,he said uplifting his collar. Pure college ki ladkiyan mujh pr jaan chidakti hain.
S: tum Randhir ho, raju ho, ya mangeh ho I don't care!
Rd: tum hoti kaun ho mujhse aise baat krne vali? 

Then yoyo came in between us.
Yo: paji aap inhe nhi jante . Yeh sakshat Sanyukta ji hain, jinhone scholarship xam mein top kiya hai.
Rd: oohhh! Hello yeh hogi no. 1 maine bhi top kiya hai. No.2 position hai meri. Bas thodi aage hai mere se.
S: fir bhi aage hoon tumse.

PKC Sir 's entry.....
Pk: ok. Quiet class first let me know your names.
All from batch start started telling their names. When it comes Sanyukta's turn Randhir shouted " No. 1 in sleeping" 
On hearing this Sanyukta pressed her foot on to his with utmost power. He shouted and then a big lecture from PKC and he ordered both 
Of them to move out of the class.
*****
#Miti


......To be Continue in next the Part !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category