Part 12 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 12


"Sanyukta"Mom yelled at me as I got home ,bcoz I forgot to tell them that I would be late.I never knew I would spend the whole night with Randhir.
"I am sorry ,I forgot to tell u"I say.
"Where the heck were u"She again shouted.I remain silent.
What do I say?I can't tell her I was with Randhir,she would kill me.He is known as the town murderer.
"Sanyukta"She again yells at me,causing me to flinch.
"Why do u need to know?"I yelled back,I know I am wrong to yell at her but I don't know why I am angry.
"Because I am ur mother,and u were absent the whole night ,Sanyukta u are going to get married in 3months what people will say what Rahul will say"She scold.
"I am not going to marry him,I don't"I finally split out what I was hiding inside me
"What does that mean"?This time she ask in a bit low tone.
"I don't love him mom,nor do I like him..so I am not going to marry him"I say with a relief that I have said finally.
"Sanyukta each time u don't need love to get marry to someone u can do arrange marriage also and they are even more successful, see me and ur Dad."She say in a normal tone this time .
"But I don't want to get marry someone whom I don't love,don't even like..i like him as a freind as a human but I don't love him mom"I say.
"Shutup I don't want to hear ur love lecture,I am ur mom and I know what's right or wrong for u"She again yells .
"Don't u dare say that u r my mother,u are not"I yells.
"What is that supposed to mean"?She yells back.
"You are not my real mother, that's all I can say.you never told me anything about my real family except for the fact that they are not anymore now and I know that's a lie.I want to know about my real family but u are keeping it as a big secret, What kind of so called mother u are"?I yell stepping closer to her .
"You know I wasn't allowed to tell u anything"She yells.
"A real mother would have"I say.
"You want to know about ur family fine!"she yells..

I want to post more and more but likes and comments are too low..


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 13 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 11 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category