Part 47 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 47

Part-47..
OUR LITTLE SECRET.....

"Sanyukta, dinner"
Mom yells from the kitchen to me, but I am in my bedroom and I don't want to eat,.I don't really feel like doing anything.I feel bad because mom has been coming home a lot,but I haven't really been spending that much time to her.I guess I am just being selfish,but its a selfish choice that I am sure I am not the first to make.I am a silly girl going through breakup.
That's not the worst part though.its that I could go back to him,but I know I shouldn't.this makes twice now and I don't know if I could go through it again.
"Sanyu,mom says opening my door with a angry tone but it fades away as she see my sorrow pale face.
"Sanyu,just call him"She says.
"U know I can't"I say looking at her.
"But why not,I want u to tell me why on earth u cant call that boy u are madly in love with."she says sitting down next to me.
"Bcoz I don't love him"
"Don't lie to me just tell me the real reason"she says and I feel a tear slide down my cheek.
"I-i-i can't"I finally say.she takes my hand and sighs.
"Mom I am afraid,I dont want to get hurt again"I say crying on her shoulder.
"Who said u are going to get hurt again?"
"Its already happened twice,so it probably will again"I say between sobs.
"Sanyu,look at me"mom says
"There are going to be many times in ur life,where u get hurt.mostly bcoz u love someone.it could be something like losing ur dad,or a best freind.it could be heart breaks with ur boyfriend,but what I am trying to tell u is that u are going to feel pain plenty of times in ur life and many people are going to hurt u,but u have to choose ur Battle and take the risks.if u don't then u don't have life at all."she explains as she kisses my forehead.
"So u think I should call him?"
"That's upto u I gave ur dad three times,I am married to that man now"she says smiling ,I too smile a little wiping the tears from my cheek.that's when my phone rings and I already knew that it Randhir's .He is called me so many times the past few days but I have never answered him.
It's Kapil.
"Hello?"I ask.
"Have u been crying?"he asks.
"Yeah"I say.
"Is it bcoz of that lowlife-"
"Kapil"I say and he stop talking.
"I am sorry, but he just ticks me off.he treats u terribly and then just all of a sudden except u to forgive him u shouldn't put up with that.he should just go home."He says and i feel a spark light up inside me.
"He is still here?"I ask.
"Yeah"He says more in a question form.
"I can't believe he is still here"I say.
"Well,I have to go eat so I will talk later to u"I say and we hang up.

For a freshen up i decided to go out.the cool air gave me goosebumps so i have to wear a jacket.I wrap my arms around myself to keep myself even more warm,and I notice the red C swan,into the pocket of the blue jacket.
Its Randhir's jacket
I smile a little to myself.I remember when he gave it to me,it was one of the nights when we were sitting near his car watching the stars.He noticed,I was cold and he gave it to me.I forgot to gave him back.
I bit my lip and blink the tears away.
U have to do it Sanyukta. Just do it.

I dial his number and press the green button.
"Hello?"He ask like he doesn't know who it is
"Hey.."I say wanting to say more,but i stop myself.
"Sa-sanyukta?"He ask like he is heart broken.
"That's right" I say in a quiet voice.
"I-i can't belive u call"He says.
"I can't believe,I did either"I say.
"Well,i am glad u did.Have you-"
"Can I see u?"I ask cutting him off
"Um..of course"He says.
"When?"He ask.
"Now"
"Where?"
"At the hospital out infront"
"I am on my way.."He says and with that I hang up the phone.


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 48 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 46 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category