Part 3 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 3


Sanyukta's pov -
"W..what?" I slutter..he must be joking about killing someone.
"I am joking,yes there was a reason because of which everyone hates my family but it's just a past..."he said laughing like an idiot.
"Are u mad?"I almost yelled at him passing him a hard glare.
"Are u afraid?"He asked with a smirk.
"No"I replied with a smirk.
"Are u afraid of me?"He asks taking two steps closer ,so we are face to face.Our faces are only inches apart.But I can tell he thinks he is winning at his own game.
"No"I say not moving. He smirks again.
"Prove it"He says.He was carrying a knife near his belt I reached for it and pointed it towards him with the handle towards him.He takes the knife and I direct his hand towards my stomach.His eyes meet mine and his smiles get even bigger.I don't know why but I trust him ...his eyes were so innocent...
I looked away not to look in his eyes.And put my arms behind my head.His eyes watch my arms as if he is fascinated by me.Then our eyes meet again.
"Do it"I says and his smile reappears.
"You are not afraid of me killing u"?He asks.
"Don't u think that if I was afraid,I would be long gone by now?"I ask smiling a little knowing that now I am beating him at his game.
He stares at me for a while and then put back the knife in case...and unknowingly I smiled at him because I won.
"You are not afraid?"He asks again .
"No not of u"I replied walking again.
"Then what are u afraid of?"
"Like I will tell u"
"Hey Sanyukta listen....and I turned abruptly listening my name from him..It was so good to hear my name from him....And I lost there..
Sorry if it was bad...and agar chota tha to tell me.


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 4 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 2 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category