Part 4 (Nice Guy & Tomboy) : A Lovely Twirl by Miti Gupta

"A LOVELY TWIRL"

By - Miti Gupta 

Part 4 (A) -  He is a Nice guy......


Sanyukta went to library as she was getting bored. She chooses 2 books of her course
From the rack and turned bt unfortunately bump into Parth and books fell from her hand.
Parth helped her in lifting the books and apologized. She too apologized.

Pa: If I m not wrong u r Sanyukta right?
S: yeah I am. Ab tum bologe ki Hall of Fame vali Sanyukta.
Pa: haan? Toh!
S: Don't take me wrong, pr jb se aayi hoon tabse sab HOF ki baatein kr rhe hain. Aur log iss baat to mera attitude samjh lete hain.
Pa: ok. Don't worry ab nhi bolunga.
S: Btw tum kaunse section se ho?
Pa: M.E. aur tum?
S: same.
Pa: tum Tanya ki room mate bhi ho na?
S: haan.
Pa: she told me abt u. Vaise main Tanya ka friend hoon. Thode time pehle ki mumbai lauta hoon.
S: nice meeting u. TTYL.
*****
A Lovely Twirl

Part 4 (B) - Me a Tomboy...


Next day everyone in the college was busy in choosing the attires for the freshers party. However I am not going anywhere as I don't like to go in parties.So I am not worried about my attires. Tanya asked me...
Ta: Sanyukta tum kyun itni shant bethi ho party mein nhi jana kya?
S: nhi main nhi jaungi party mein.
Ta: yeh kya bol rhi ho? Chalo na plz. Bohot maza aayega.
Vid: yeah Sanyukta plz come with us we'll have a lot of fun tonight.
Ta: theek hai Sanyukta agar tum nhi jaogi toh hum bhi nhi jayege.
Vid:haan.
S: guys tumlog chale jao na. Mera mood nhi hai , vaise bhi mujhe parties pasand bhi nhi hai.
Ta: tumhe chalna padega. Vidushi iske cupboard mein se iske clothes nikal.

Vidushi opened the cupboard and found kurties, denims and full sleeve shirts only. She was shocked on not finding even a single dress for party. She called Tanya.
Ta: yeh kya hai, tum sacchi mein mumbai ki hona ? Ya fir kahin dusre planet se aai ho?
S: kya bol rhi ho?
Ta: tum sirf shirts aur kurtis hi pehnti ho. Kaun bolega ki tum mumbai ki ho. Sab tumhe tomboy hi kahenge.

Mind session-
What? Had that acident changed me so much that now I(Sanyukta) m a tomboy. Well really I m very much changed . Only I know how I kept struggling to be alive in this cruel world where no one is there to support u. I m alive only becoz of my bhai and Sameer and his brother(Aakash) who supported me after my Mom's death .

Vid: hey! Tanya yeh vali kurti acchi hai. Ise yahi pehna denge
Ta: haan. Chalo Sanyukta jldi change krkr aao.

She came outside after wearing a Black n Red decent kurti which was complementing her fair skin.She was luking gorgeous.
Ta: wow! Tum bohot pretty lg rhi ho. Ab bs thoda sa touch up krna hai?
S: hey! No makeup
Ta: ab yeh mat bolna ki tum makeup nhi lagati.
S: haan, nhi lagati.
Vid: lekin tab bhi tumhari skin kitni glowing hai. Lekin aaj to lagana pdega makeup.

They applied a light pink color eyeshadow, eyeliner, a deep red lipstick which I hate to use and blusher.Then got ready and move outside , in their absence I was about to remove the lipstick bt Tanya hold my hand and stopped me. So I have to go with her with that deep red lipstick.
*****

In nxt part Sanyukta gonna be kidnapped. 😉😆 Isliye thoda time lgega nxt part post krne mein. Till then keep liking it.
Comment krna mat bhulna.

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 




Read Next Part 5 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 3 - Click Here 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category