Part 6 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 6


"You are late"Randhir says standing in the spot we met two days ago.
"By three minutes"I says jogging over to him.
"That's a long time for a guy"He says with smile showing his teeth.I will admit he is very handsome. I snap myself out of the thought. Sanyu u are engaged with someone, I murmured to myself.
"I am sorry"I say with a frown.He crosses his arms and start tapping his foot as he stares at me.I can't help but laugh a little.
"You have to pay up for the 3 minutes"He says.
I look at him with confusion.He turns around and points to the edge of the lake by the bridge and my eyes widen.
"You must be kidding"I says.He laughs ,and holds out his hand.
"Heck no!"I say.He rolls his eyes.
"Fine,but when we come back here at the end of the day,you are going swimming "He says with a smile.I laugh,and rolls my eyes back at him.
"But first,Linner?"He says.
"Linner?"I ask laughing a little.
"A lunch and dinner put together"He explains like I should already know it.l laugh harder and we went into his car ,which seems to be very old and its light blue colour is faded off.
"I know ,its bad"He says letting me slide in first, and getting in the drivers seat after me.
"I didn't say it ,in fact I like it" i say.
"You are the first"He says,I smile a little
"Wait,so u have never had another girl in this car before tell u that they like it?"I ask.He taps his hand on the wheel,like its a nervous tick.
"Can ,I admit something?"He asks looking over at me,and back at the road.
"Yeah"
"You are the only girl,I have had in this truck before"He says this time not looking at me.
"Really?"I ask very surprised.I am surprised that he hasnt many girls.,considering how attractive he is,...I force myself out of that thought too.
"Yeah,I don't have very many friends,beyond freinds that are girls."He says in a kind of embarrassed tone.
"I don't have many friends that are guys either,"I say.
"Why not?"He asks finally looking at me.
"Bcoz its me"I say with a laugh.
"And what's wrong with that?"
"You don't know me"I say looking out of the window.
"You are the only girl who has actually talked to me"He says elbowing me playfully.
"I am also the only one crazy enough to give u a knife to kill me"I say.He laughs a little.
"Yeah,that's true"He says but his smite fades.
And i understand something wrong actually happened in his childhood bcoz of which he is not friendly to everyone..
"Randhir if u really consider me freind then tell me what happened? I ask placing my hand on his shoulder.
I want to know the reason why our parents hate each other and in a way it was the reason I was made to hate him.my parents had told me that Randhir is not a good person but they never told me the whole story but now when i consider him my freind , i really want to know.
I hope u guys like their conversation ....and my typing speed is low so may be i will post short parts...


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 7 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 5 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category